Possibly acknowledged as a trusted web hosting company, India Internet also provides a variety of hosting plans, involving Linux and windows-based hosting plans. Apart from these plans, there are some cheap options for those who are able to have advertisements & promotions demonstration on their websites. An extensive array of hosting packages is available for website owners who do not need to host an ad-supported site.
Get ready to Host a Domain with India Internet
1. Begin by exploring the subject matter company offers on its web hosting packages. From the variety of hosting packages available, pick the one which suits you the best. Go through the summary given on that page for a swift summary of the differences between hosting packages.
2. Select the platform you will be hiring to host your website. It can be a Linux or Windows according to the type & size of your website. Be in touch with India Internet customer support staff at +91-120-4224190 if you are not aware of how to pick between Linux or Windows.
3. Pick a time period for your hosting packages. One may pick a starting term of a month or two, or may pick a period of one or two years.
Manage web hosting account
4. To setup the web hosting, visit to the India Internet home page. This is the website where you'll be establishing a web hosting description. Fix apart about 2 hours for the activity.
5. Put the cursor over the "Hosting and Servers" category to look at a list of choices. Pick the Unlimited Hosting Package from the drop-down menu.
6. Click the link “Manage Account”. You will be directed to a place where you can fill all your details and make a valid registration.
7. Once you have filled out all your personal details in the sections given, click on "Create Account" at the end of the web page.
8. Pick out the level of association you need and start to checkout.
9. Fill in your debit or credit card details to make payment for your purchase. Please save the confirmation message and information obtained after submitting the details. Get ready for a 48 hour delay until the website is completely accessible.
10. Contact at the number +91-120-4224190 to get any support during the managing process or access the India Internet support forum.
Leave your Comment All fields are mandatory